- For interior use, especially recommended for wooden doors and joinery
- Easy to use, high quality and durable microporous finish
- Water-repellent and non-abrasive, does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m² with 1 coat
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood
Osmo Polyx Oils are ideal for the treatment of strongly stressed and strained natural wooden surfaces. The high quality ready to use product is very easy to apply manually. Please do not thin the Oil, stir it well and apply thinly and evenly along the woods grain.
Over application, bad ventilation, low room temperature and high humidity can dramatically increase the drying time.