Osmo Door Oil is a unique oil and wax combination designed to nourish and protect interior solid wooden doors, and some selected veneered doors. The unique formulation penetrates the wood surface whilst remaining microporous and breathable. The dried finish will not crack, peel, flake or blister. The surface also becomes healthy and elastic, and the wood’s fibres are prevented from becoming dry and brittle over time reducing shrinking and swelling.
- Door Oil for interior use is especially recommended for wooden doors and joinery
- Easy to use, high quality and durable microporous finish
- Water-repellent and non-abrasive, does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m² with 1 coat
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood
Osmo Polyx Oils are ideal for the treatment of strongly stressed and strained natural wooden surfaces. The high quality ready to use product is very easy to apply manually. Please do not thin the Oil, stir it well and apply thinly and evenly along the grain of the wood.
Over application, bad ventilation, low room temperature and high humidity can dramatically increase the drying time.
View the full range of Osmo Interior Products here.
Clear Satin 3060, Raw Matt 3033