- For interior use, especially recommended for wooden flooring
- Almost invisible, natural protection – no wet look!
- Water and dirt-resistant and extremely hardwearing
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m² with 1 coat
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood. For renovation, apply 1 coat to a clean and dry surface – no sanding required!
Oils, such as the clear Polyx Oil, accentuate the natural colour and grain of the wood (permanent wet look). The new 3044 Polyx Oil Raw counters this exaggeration of the wood’s colour, leaving the surface looking as near to natural as possible. The finish is close to being invisible to the eye and retains as much of the wood’s natural colour as possible. Perfect for light coloured wood species, lightly white pigmented to avoid the permanent wet look.
Osmo Polyx®-Oil Effect, Silver (3091) and Gold (3092) are designed for dark wood species such as smoked Oak, to stain the grain to achieve modern colour effects. Water and dirt resistant and very durable.
Polyx Hardwax-Oil Effects
3044 Raw, 3091 Silver, 3092 Gold