Tag us to win £250 more to spend at Best At Flooring.
What would you do with £250 to spend at Best at Flooring? Whether you’d spend it on flooring for a room you’re renovating, give it to a friend or share it with family, we don’t mind.
All you have to do is follow and tag us (@bestatflooring) in a photo of your new floor on Instagram to be in with a chance of winning £250 in store credit, which can be used against your next purchase from us. For every post you tag us in, you’ll gain an additional bonus entry too, so you can enter as many times as you like!
Our expert panel of judges will choose the best picture we’re tagged in every month, and will be in touch if you’re a winner! We’ll also showcase each month’s winning picture on our social media channels so everyone can see your stunning rooms!
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoters for this prize draw are Jim’s Carpets Ltd, t/a Best at Flooring.
- To enter the draw, entrants must tag @bestatflooring on Instagram in a picture of a flooring product previously purchased from us.
- Proof of purchase may be requested to validate any successful prize draw. Acceptable proof of purchase includes Order Confirmation emails.
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 31st December 2023. Entries received after this time will not be put forward for the draw.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents, except employees of Jim’s Carpets Ltd and their affiliated companies, their families and agencies.
- One winner shall be chosen per month and will be notified via the email address associated with their previous order or Direct Message on Instagram.
- Each monthly winner will be selected from the pictures Best at Flooring are tagged in, judged by our panel of experts.
- Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
- Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- The winner must ensure that they contact the promoters within 7 days of receiving the initial prize notification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- The prize is a £250 in Best at Flooring store credit or physical voucher, providing the winner meets the eligibility criteria.
- In order to redeem the voucher, you must meet a minimum spend of £500 in a single transaction; the voucher cannot be split across multiple purchases.
- You have one calendar year from the prize being issued to redeem your prize. Any unredeemed prize will be null and void.
- The promoters reserve the right to change the specified prize but will endeavor to ensure the prize promoted is the one given away.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available for the prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries or the use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated software will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay or failure of entry.
- Best at Flooring reserves the right to verify the validity of entrants, and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the process or does not act in accordance with the Conditions of Entry as outlined above.
- By entering, the entrant agrees for Best at Flooring to use their images across their social media channels, website and any associated marketing materials.
- By entering, the entrant also agrees to use their Instagram handle, first name and any associated comments or testimonials for marketing and publicity purposes.
- Best at Flooring reserves the right to withdraw, modify or supersede the prize draw (including altering prizes) at any time without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.